Sunday, February 27, 2005

Are We Having Fun Yet?

I think the answer to that question is "YES"! I have been catching up on some much needed sleep. 2 days in a row I slept in until almost 10:00am! Unbelievable! I feel guilty and weird all day cause it's later than it should be and I don't think I'm going to get everything done. But I do...and it's all good. Went to Jamey's Gallery show last night. It was really cool! He was sooo pumped to be showing some of his artwork! We're very proud! I need to go see my Meggie Lou sometime soon! We need to make a date and do some serious bonding again. We had a lot of fun together at State but there wasn't enough one on one time. So we'll do it real soon ...OK? OK!
Tomorrow is little Grant and Big Girl Alexandra's birthday party. Sooo....back up to the cities we go! Hope to see you all there!
Ta-Ta for now!

1 comment:

Megan said...

MAMA...you can always call me on my phone...i have it with me almost always. Sorry about the away message forgetting thing. I got back to my room and hour after you left that note. oopsies. sorry momma. Well i have to go to my choir concert now. don't worry you aren't missing anything important. It's just a dumb Tsunami relief concert...well it's not dumb, but well it is. it's hard to explain. gotta go!