Friday, February 25, 2005

It's over, but then again, it's only just begun!

Last night was a very emotional conclusion to my position as a dance team coach. I have mixed emotions of course. I will miss the contact with all the girls the most. The energy they give me is what has kept me going all these years. That and the overwhelming fulfillment I receive watching them grow to beautiful dancers. I don't know what's in store for my future but I'm sure God has a plan because I'm not done living yet. There's so much ahead of me. I'm just not sure which road to take. Maybe I'll let him steer for awhile. Life is good...how's your's? Feel free to let me know. Call for a lunch date, shopping spree, picnic at the beach (if summer ever gets here!), or just to talk. You know how I hate to be bored and quite frankly, Rick is not the best at conversation and entertainment (what guy is?). So just post it here or give me a call. You all have my phone number right???
Hugs to everyone.

1 comment:

Megan said...

mom, can we have a date? I'd like that.