Monday, February 21, 2005

It Feels good!

I spent the whole day at home today and managed to get some business, laundry, and much needed exercise done. It feels sooooo good to have the time and do it on my own schedule. Slept in til 8:00 and lounged around until 9:00. YeeHaw! I still managed to get a lot done even though I didn't leave the house until 1:30pm. Hee hee. Tomorrow I need to run into the city and finish my business and run errands. Then it's off to dance practice and then home to fix supper. Life is good cause it's not stressful.
On another note...you should all check out my profile. I tried to do it one time and it didn't work, so now it's there. I hope you are all getting dug out from all the snow we got. Whew! Just when I thought spring was in the air. Ick! I REALLY HATE WINTER!!! Ok...you can argue that it's pretty and I'll just say it's "Pretty Damn Cold"! Ha Ha! So there. I'll just look forward to our trip to Mexico in March. Something to dream about.

Have a good week everyone!

1 comment:

Megan said...

mommy...i made it home and i bought groceries for myself...spent tooooooo much! eep!