Friday, February 11, 2005

Off We Go!!

And They're off!! Tomorrow the K-M Varsity dance team goes to compete at the Sections Dance Competition. If we place in the top 4 we get to move on to the State Competition in St. Paul at the Energy X-cel Center on Feb. 18 & 19! We're gonna do it!!!! Yeah! Good luck girls! Sunday Megs and I will leave for Arizona for a little visit with my parents and return on thursday evening so we won't miss the State Dance Competition! We're hoping for warm weather but it won't matter too much to me since I just wanna spend time with my parents. Mom had by-pass surgery in Nov. and I can't wait to see how good she's doing! Can't wait MOM & DAD! Then when we get back we'll return to St. Paul with my cousin Kathy & her husband to stay in a hotel for the State dance Competition. Kathy's 2 daughters are both on K-M dance teams. Lindsay is a senior on the varsity team and Laura had her first successful season of dance on the Junior VArsity team. They're both amazing! I can't wait to watch and cheer for Lindsay tomorrow! You GO GIRL!! Kathy and I will prolly both scream for Joy!! This probably be my last post for awhile. I don't know. We'll see. Wish us luck!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

NORTHBRANCH!!!!!!!!!!