Thursday, February 10, 2005

Another day in my life...

I will not whine anymore today. I woke up. I saw the sun and said..."Today I am alive!" I will be happy in the moment.
Much to do today. The week alone is going quickly because I have much to do. At least I don't have to feel guilty for not spending time with anyone. That's good. Rick called me from NY last night. He is tired and bored. Taking class all day and trying to keep himself entertained in the night. Since I am not there to "Nag" him he must be bored. Jamey and Megan are coming home tomorrow!! Yeah!!! I can't wait! I miss them soooo much! Love you all...off to shower and get ready for my busy day.
Enjoy yours!

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Poor, bored uncle Rick, perhaps I should send him a pig. I hope you have a good, busy day! Say hi to my cuzzins for me!

Megan said...

Today is a good day right momma. NANA...YOU ARE ALIVE!!! Hi Cuzzin. I love you Mommy! have a good day and i'll see you tomorrow...don't forget..WE LEAVE SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hello hot weather; here we come!

Brianna said...

Hey Cindy, if you didn't know I have a blog and it's
http://brianna14.blogspot.com
I excpect 5 comments a day :) just kiddin