Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Sometimes I wonder...

Have you ever wondered what your family is doing when you're not with them? I do....all the time. It's a wonder that I can keep my sanity when I'm home alone and no one calls me to check in. I don't mean to whine but....I feel soooo disconnected. Now I know you're all thinking that I'm just being ridiculous. And maybe you're right. Maybe I should just be content to know that no news is good news, right? Hmmmm? I wonder about that. Do any of you?

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh mother calm down. Life is good, boring but good. Do i have to call you every day? I love you!

Brianna said...

Cindy, I'm sure you are wondering what I am doing at all times, since I am in your family, heehee. So I will tell you, I am at work! And it's dull! And I need to study! But I got your email and see you have a blog! Very exciting. I love reading blogs, they're good when you need homework stalling time. So, now that you know what I'm doing you can relax : ) XOXO <3 Brie