Thursday, March 03, 2005

Where did the week go?

I just realized that it's Thursday and I haven't even looked at my page this week! Sorry to those of you who actually check in (I don't think it's too many since I never receive comments from anyone) so it probably doesn't really matter. But...for those of you who do care...here's the update....
We've had dance practice every day this week with our last one today and try outs from 5:30-9:00 tonight. Try outs again tomorrow from 3:30-7:30. Over 85 girls trying out. Good luck Girls! Show Me What Ya Got!
I've also been trying to get things ready so that I can go on vacation to Mexico on Tuesday. It hasn't been a priority until today. Trying to clean a little (this I hate!) and figuring out what I need before we go. I am trying to tan a little before we go so I won't fry my poor ol' bod when I get there. Only prob is that I ended up frying it anyway. I fell asleep and went for a full 20 minutes! Oops and ouch! I'm really red! I'm excited for the warm temps but will worry about my kitties when I'm gone. If there is anyone willing to stop in and visit them let me know and I will tell you how to get into the house. They would welcome the attention since 2 of them are VERY NEEDY and love the companionship. Spoiled is what they are! I have a neighbor boy coming over to check on them but he will be busy and won't be able to spend much time with them. Poor babies! I guess I cator to them a little too much! Hee hee.
I'm going down to visit Megan on Saturday. She needs the companionship too. I love spending time with you Meggie Lou! Jamey called last night and had lots to talk about. Everything that could go right in his life is! He's on the fast track to fame and fortune. Check out his website for updates. www.sevnthsin.com/randomnotes
And Megan's is www.sevnthsin.com/meganjoy
Ok...enough for today...I'll try to post before we leave on Tuesday. Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

granny said...

Have a great time in mexico. I will see what I can do about the cats. I will be at Jodi's babysitting Tues & Wed. That is if I don't get gales cold. He is snarfing and coughing again. I will be totaly P---ed if I get it. That last bought after Xmas just about did me in.
Later