Thursday, March 31, 2005

I know...it's soooo Exciting!!

I know you can all hardly wait to read my next blog because they're all just soooo exciting! Yeah right! I really did not do much today. Just watched the snow melt and yes, did more laundry. It never ends even with just the two of us. I need to start doing my spring cleaning but I'm having a hard time starting it. I'm trying to finish a book I started but I have a hard time sitting for too long. I'm just not used to it. Seems as though many homemaker things are hard for me to do now! Ha! I've been out of the mode for so long it's going to take me awhile to figure it out again. I did pose as one of the judges for our school's cheerleading try outs. It was fun! Tomorrow I may go visit my lovely daughter. She needs to remember what her mother looks like so I'll go show my face. Well...gotta go watch my favorite show...The Apprentice! I love it! Have a good day everyone.

No comments: