Tuesday, March 29, 2005

What a Day!

Wow! 2 nice days in a row! When does that ever happen in Minnesota? Hmmmm? Finally getting rid of all that yucky white stuff! It takes so cotton pickin long to melt the snow out here in the woodlands. We get so little sun! Anyways...I guess spring has finally sprung for real. It's about time! Jeez! It's been nice to go for long walks again too. Since our road is blacktop now it's not all mucky. I love it! I saw tons of robins, 2 bluebirds, and 2 female grosbeaks (these are also birds, in case ya didn't guess). The air was fresh and there are 2 new houses being started in the subdivision out in front of us. My 3 lazy kitties sat out on the deck and sniffed around all day. I left the back door open slightly and they just meandered in and out at their leisure. The sun felt soooo good! Made me wish for Mexico again. Yes...truly...spring has sprung! I hope the day made you smile :<}

No comments: