Sunday, March 06, 2005

And We're Off!

Thank you to everyone for offering to care for my kitties while we are gone. I'm sure they will love the extra attention. They are soooo spoiled and 2 of them are very social (like me) and seem to think they need to have people around them to survive. Hee hee. Of course I cator to them a little too much...oh well! I am sooo excited for our trip. Warm, sunny days and snorkeling in the OCEAN!! YES! Rick is even excited about it...imagine that! I'll be sure to post a few pics when I get back...so stay tuned. And Yes, Jackie...I may just get that shot of your brother in that speedo (NOT!). The picture below is one taken from the balcony of a room like ours. Yes...it has it's own wading pool on the balcony and 8 interconnecting pools to swim in. But who cares! I'll be swimmin' in the OCEAN!!! Have a great week everyone and I'll talk to ya lata-gata!

1 comment:

Megan said...

OH mama, i will miss you! Bring some sunshine back this way will ya? I love you! YIP!