Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Nothin' But Time...

Today was Great!! I woke up at 9:00am. Sat around and had coffee til 10:30. Did some business phone calls. Showered and ran errands until 1:30pm. Done for the day!! Yippee! It just felt good! No stress. Workin' on my own time schedule (pretty pathetic huh?) and actually having time to de-stress from my "Busy" day by sitting with Rick in the hot tub after dinner. Since there was nothing on TV tonight we watched one of our DVD's from that Blockbuster thingy we're hooked up with. It's nice. Having a movie to plug in when there's nothing else to watch. (Actually....just having the time to do it is nice too!) We watched the movie "A Door In the Floor". It was really strange but pretty good too! Next one is "The Notebook". I can't wait to see it but I want to watch it with Megan so we can cry together. You all know that I tear up over Hallmark commercials so I figure this should justify a whole box of kleenex. We had a wonderful time taking Jamey shopping for a new mattress for his new bed yesterday. Once that was done we went out to eat at the "Cheesecake Factory". If you have never eaten at this restaurant before you are missing a lot!! They give you soooo much food you can only eat half of the meal (& it's AWESOME!) and then you don't have room for their "yummy" cheesecake. Doesn't make sense to me! Why would you serve people soooo much food and not enable them to eat cheesecake? Hmmmmm? Something to ponder. Megan stayed at Jamey's and went to his birthday bash at a restaurant in dwntwn. Mpls. (CHINO LATINO"S). I understand it was fun and she has decided to stay another evening. I am glad she can be there for her brother in his time of need! They can re-bond! Love you guys!!!! Enjoy yourself but don't forget that your mother needs to see you once in awhile too! Hee hee! Have a good week everyone! Think Spring! PLEASE!!

No comments: