Friday, April 01, 2005

We'll try this again...Oh wait...I guess it worked now!

Ok...so I completed a large post yesterday and proceeded to publish it. Suddenly in big red letters the word "ERROR" shows up and my blog goes to "Never Never Land" not to be seen or written ever again. How frustrating!! Now I have to try and remember what I wrote yesterday and that isn't gonna happen anytime soon! UUUGH! So now I think I will copy each and every blog before I post it. Sounds like a good idea to me. So it's a beautiful day outside and I just slept until 9:00am. Why would I wish to sleep this gorgeous morning away you ask? Apparently I needed the sleep. I've been working out pretty hard and I think my body needed the extra healing time. Uh huh. You heard me...extra healing time. Seems it can only re-coop when I sleep. So there you have it...my excuse for being a lazy bum! Hee hee. Well...anyway...I need to find something to do today. I was going to go to Winona but decided I didn't want to drive that far when I just saw Megan on Monday. I need to make her beg me to come down and visit. Then I know it will be appreciated. Sooooo....I better get going and figure out what I'ma gonna doa! Have a Happy Day! Love you all!

No comments: