Thursday, April 21, 2005

How Quickly We Remember....

I had the distinct pleasure of watching my nephew for a few hours while his Mom did some volunteering at my neices school. I must say it was the funnest activity I've done in quite a long time! Grant is such a busy boy and it warmed my heart every time he would say "Aunt Cindy" in his little boy's voice! Alexandra is growing up soooo fast I can hardly stand it. I got to spend some real quality time instead of trying to squeeze in a conversation when all the other relatives are around. So many memories are brought back to the surface. Playing games in the park with your little one. Nap time and coming home from school. It warms my heart. Thanks for the memories. Family means everything. I hope you all have a good day.

1 comment:

Megan said...

hopefully there are plenty more memories where those came from..be patient momma. Jamey and i will get you grandkids some day...just give us time. (Well he will before i do...boys suck! hehehe) I love you momma!