Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Seems like summer

Isn't our weather beautiful?! I'm enjoying it sooo much! I've been somewhat busy so far this week. It's a good thing cause I get bored easily. I'm trying to find any excuse not to have to do my spring cleaning! I've been digging into Rick's business and that's always entertaining. I'm marketing his Home Inspection Business and making calls, emails, etc. to drum up business. It's exciting to see progress! Rick hates doing that kind of stuff so since I'm more of a people person I can make it happen. If anyone knows anyone who needs or wants a home inspection you know who to call! I'm kinda like his secretary...I think we should have an affair (hee hee)!
I'm also continuing to drum up business for myself. I've got several businesses carrying my crystals and a fundraiser that I'm doing also. It's good to still be moving the goods. I am in the process of preparing for a Pilates Clinic I'll be presenting in June for the K-M Dance team. Since I'm certified (or certifiable-Ha!) they contracted me to teach them core strength. Should be a challenge and lots of fun! I am also trying to organize our London trip in October. Since Megan is putting on a show over there we'll have to go and visit. We are trying to do an exchange on our timeshare so it won't be so expensive for accomodations. I hope I can figure it all out and that it works for us. I'll keep you posted on that score. As you can see I've not had time to get too bored. But don't worry...summer's not over yet!
Anyway...I hope you are all enjoying our summer-like weather. I'm sure it won't last too long. Just wishful thinking.
Ciao

6 comments:

granny said...

Hey you two I can lend you Tilly my maid to help out with your cleaning. Hee Hee. You will have to do it over because nothing is put back where it belongs. Thanks again Cindy for geting my blog straightened out.

Cindy's Closet said...

Granny...what are you doing up so early?

Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

you're very funny! i actually laughed reading some of your posts. if you dont mind my asking, what made you start your blog? i did mine as a side school project. extra credit, here i come!!!

Cindy's Closet said...

Nice to meet you "Walk-My-Way"! To answer your question...I have several members of my immediate and extended family who have their own pages and I didn't wanna be left outta the loop. It's lots of fun to see what everyone is up to. Good luck with your school project. I'll have to check it out! But don't forget to do your homework...
hee hee. Spoken like a true Mom.

Cindy's Closet said...

I keep forgetting to change the time too! hee hee
You're funny Pam! Do you have AIM? If so, email me your screen name. Don't post it here.

Just Paul said...

Hey Cindy, with all your free time, you should 'get out of the closet', hehehe.

Hope you and family are well. We're already looking forward to next dance season.