Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Summer!!!

I can finally say I've seen the sun 3 days in a row! Unbelievable! I have been gardening my fool head off and loving it! I'm currently painting a secretary desk and washing bedding. Windows are washed and the house has been cleaned. I have truly slid into the housewife role quite easily. I haven't had time to be bored yet. Megan is currently in Chicago visiting friends and going to the play "Wicked". I can't wait to hear of her adventure! She drove down with a friend and informed me that she is driving home since her friend drove there. We'll all say a prayer she makes it home safely. Rick and I leave for New York in 16 days! We'll be staying right downtown Manhatten! Should be loads of fun! I bought tickets for us to go see the play "Spamalot" which has been nominated for 14 Tony Awards! For those of you who aren't "in the know", it's a spoof of the Monty Python and the Holy Grail movie. It's gotten great reviews. Rick was delighted. We have dinner reservations at the Tavern on the Green too! I love that place! Well....I'll fill you in more later but for now...have a great week and enjoy our sunshine. Ya neva know what tomorah will bring!
Oh Happy Day!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

you neva tell me you go to Spamalot