Sunday, May 01, 2005

Oh for Heaven's Sake!!

Happy May Day?? Can I just PLEASE say that this weather "Sucks the Big One"! How we are teased with warm temps for 2 weeks only to be sucked back into the winter war! UUUUUuuuuuuggggghhh! I mean REALLY!! Let's have summer already, ok??? Today was a fun day. I got to announce and play the music for the Just For Kix Spring Show! It was so much fun! Brings back soooo many memories. Good ones. Little kids smiling, dancing, and having fun. I don't miss all the work, however. It was nice to just waltz in and let everyone else worry about everything. Kinda weird though, since I'm so used to running the show...hee hee. Well...I'm sick of freezin' my butt off so I'm gonna go sit in the hot tub to warm up. I think I'm Spoiled, huh? Stay warm everyone and pray for summer!!

3 comments:

Brianna said...

I want a hot tub! And I agree, this coldness is unnecessary! heehee by auntie cindy

Brianna said...

I meant to say "bye" not by, me no kan't spel good

Cindy's Closet said...

Even in the summer when the temps are warm enough but the mosquitos and japanese beetles keep you inside!! Only Minnesota!