Friday, May 13, 2005

Just Another Day? I Think Not!

What a Great Day! Even though the sun didn't shine (again!) the smiles we shared were all bright enough to warm our day! We celebrated Rick's 25 years of dedication to the "Blue Zoo" (IBM) with friends and family. It was fun to hear all the stories of past work experiences from business trips to jokes that were played on each other. Times go by so fast and it's fun to take the time to reflect on your experiences and achievements. Oh...and speaking of achievements I would like to congratulate my Meggie for successfully completing her 3rd year of college!! Woo Hoo! What a great accomplishment! And look out London cause here she comes!! Another Congrats goes to Jamey for his very successful completion of a huge project for Target.com that has received great reviews from many people at the executive level! Not to mention that during this huge project he was also teaching design classes at the College of Visual Arts AaaaaND working on many projects for the MN Timberwolves and the MN Linx websites thru his VERY OWN Sevnthsin.com business! You can go to this link to see his most recent work at Target...http://www.freestylelivin.com/index_main.html

I think that our children's future's look pretty bright...don't you?

4 comments:

Just Paul said...

Cindy's Closet certainly seems like a great place to be. I hope you and your family have a wonderful summer. London will be lucky to have Meg's. I hope she remembers to share her experiences with us.

Megan said...

i will..for sure. You'll hear all about my time in London!
PS..thanks Mom. I love you.

granny said...

All my kids and grandkids take after their Mom and granny.If it wern't for me they wouldn't be here.

Cindy's Closet said...

A little competition never hurts huh? You guys are a riot!! LOL