Thursday, May 05, 2005

A Day In The Sun!

What a nice day...it could have been a little less windy. I'm glad I didn't have to worry about my hair - Ha! Guess what I did today?! Give up? I ran some inventory into one of my stores in Roch. and realized halfway there that I left the inventory in a box at home! DUH!! I was so focused on all my errands today and hauled a box of extra crystals to my car and forgot the REAL ORDER at home!! What a DITZ! So I had to turn around and go back! A one hour errand turned into about 2 1/2. Jeez! You'd think I was 80 years old! Can't even imagine what it will be like when I'm really that old!
So Sunday is Mother's Day. I prefer to think that every day is mother's day. We work every day to make sure our family is ok. That never stops...even when they leave the nest! To set aside one day to honor the Mom and Dad seems a little silly to me. The family should honor them each and every day! This is something I don't think anyone can truly understand until they've raised a family. Oh well...I guess it IS an excuse for my kids to actually come home to see me! I can deal with that! Yeha!! Come on home...roast and potatoes for supper. Yeah...I'll work on Mother's day...afterall...that's what Mom's do. And for the most part...what we WANT to do! So enjoy the day everyone. Maybe I can get a few pics to post like Brianna! Ha ha!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Mommy...I love you.