Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Will the rain ever end?

So....we've had rain every day for the past month I think. Will it ever end? Our yard is a bog that squishes water when you walk! Unbelievably the weatherman has predicted more rain all week!! And if you do step outside to enjoy any sunshine there is you are quickly carried away by all the gnats and mosquitos!! Why do I live here you ask? Good question. I think I'm going to plan a tour of the country and find a better place to live...hmmmm....was that the ocean I heard calling me?? Jamey is in Italy right now. He had a little trouble hooking up with Allana (his friend) but finally found her in Florence. I hope they enjoy the sights. Wish I was there. Megan got back from Chicago just fine and is now busy working, working, working, and making lotsa money for London. Rick and I will head off to the "Big Apple" next Thursday through Monday. I'll try to post before I leave. Try to stay warm and dry everyone. Summer's got to be right around the corner...don't ya think?

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Pray for NO rain Saturday. :)