Tuesday, June 14, 2005

A Day or two in the life....

Time goes by sooo quickly! I don't know how this happens. Can someone explain it to me? I can't wait for a certain day to get here and then when it does, I wonder where the time went? My nephew graduated from High School and I wonder what life has in store for him. My son got back from a trip to Italy and I wonder what life has in store for him now too. It's soooo strange to sit back and watch these changes occurring. I've always been the one in the midst of change and too busy to notice everything I guess. Now that life has slowed down a bit for me it's kinda neat to sit back and watch. Sometimes it's hard not to interfere too. Especially for me because I only want the best for people and when they are struggling it's soooo hard not to get involved. Rick and I will leave for New York on Thursday and see the sights. I am definitely going to see where the Twin Towers were (Ground Zero). It will be a very humbling and emotional experience. We plan to have dinner at Tavern on the Green and see the play "Spamalot" on Friday. Rick is soooo excited! It's a spoof based on "Monty Python and the Holy Grail", his favorite movie. Megan will be home to watch the kids (cats). My mom and dad are coming from Arizona to stay with us soon so I have to get ready for them also. They will need to have all the comforts of home and I plan to provide it. I'm sorry I'm rambling but there are so many things going on...a few I'm saving to share with you later. Betcha can't wait huh? yeah...whatever Cindy.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Have fun in NY! How fun! you neva tell me you like NY

Jackie said...

I'm jelous...Hopefully BRie and I will get to NY next spring. We'll be asking you for details about where to go and what to do. You do all the grunt work. We'll just steal all the ideas from you :)
Hope you both have a great time, and a safe trip. See you when you get back, Love ya. Jackie