Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I Got Nothin' To Say!

It was a really sucky day today. The weatherman predicted low 60's and it barely reached 50! So fire the weatherman!! The rain ruined my perfectly done hair. I went from glamour girl to something resembling a wet seal in a matter of 2 hours of running around town from car to store...store to car. It was ridic! We don't need the rain! Hellooo! So stop already.
On a more happy note...I got to visit with my Sis-in-law and laugh a lot (the Krispy Kremes were a much needed spot of sunshine on such a dreary day), then lunch with my Auntie who makes me laugh even more! It was a good day and I got a lot of business stuff accomplished too! Soooo....all you peeps readin' my blog should call me up to spend some time with me. I get bored easily. I need the laughter. It's the best medicine!
Gotta spread the love folks!

2 comments:

Megan said...

wet seal. <3

granny said...

the rain left and now we will have nice days for the rest of the week. YAA YAA