Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Good day for shopping...

So today I had a hair appointment. My stylist made me look so beautiful I could not resist the urge to do some shopping fo clothes to wear while in London. The only problem was that I was sooo disappointed with the fall colors they had out there I couldn't find much. But I did manage to get a few things and they'll work with some of the clothes I already have, so I guess it kinda forced me to be a little more practical. It was fun! Haven't done that in awhile. The weather is being quite predictable in it's never-ending saga of unpredictability. I really can't believe how it can be 74 degrees Farenheit one day and only 54 the next!! Brrrrrr! It's just intolerable. Oh...I know, Mary. You love it right? Well you can have it. I want summer back! Tomorrow Alright?! Don't freeze yer tomata's folks. Ya better cover them along with your toes! No more sandals for me!

3 comments:

Brianna said...

It was hot this morning and tonight it is freezing! It's craziness I tell ya! When are you going to London, can I come too?? Lemme know so I can pack, heehe

Jackie said...

I love this weather.....bring it on baby :)

Cindy's Closet said...

We leave for London in 2 weeks (the 20th of Oct.)!! Yes! you may come along Bri! I think your cuzzy would Looooove that! Just bring plenty of $$. I hear it's quite expensive. uugh!