Saturday, October 29, 2005

Wherefore Art Thou London?

We had a sensational time in London! Only tapped the surface of all there is to see and do! I have posted many pictures below for your enjoyment. Of course, we have at least 200 more but that would take too long so you'll just have to enjoy what is posted. At least until I make a CD and get them all developed for others enjoyment. It was sooooo good to see Megan and visit her temporary home and family (the other students she is with). I miss her and the wonderful city already! Cheers London!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm glad you guys are home safe and sound. I enjoyed all your pictures. Cant wait to hear about your experiance first hand, I'm sure you have lots to share :)
Welcome home

granny said...

eal cool pictures. an't wait to see more.

Cindy's Closet said...

Granny...are your keys sticking on the computer?? Ha!