Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Leavin' On a Jet Plane...

Soooo...this will be my final post for a bit. I may be able to post a few pics while we're in London but who knows if I'll find the time! Hee hee. So much to see and do. Megan had her opening night for "Our Town" tonight. "Break A Leg" Megan!! I can't wait to hear how it went. We'll be there in a short bit to celebrate the show so hold tight and keep your wits about ya. Anyone who's interested in visiting the kitties can just go ahead and do that. Just leave us a note that you were here so you will be properly thanked for the service provided. You all know how spoiled they are and how much they miss all the attention they are frequently lavished (they actuslly think they own our property and command those who live here as though we're their servants). I've got my umbrella packed because they are forcasting rain for nearly every day we're in London. I could not live there. Too dreary for me. But I will be a good sport and enjoy the sights and activities regardless of the rain. Just getting the opportunity to visit "my girl" and see how she's doing will be great.
Cheerio my friends...until we meet again.

3 comments:

granny said...

Good luck Megan and enjoy the visit from the folks.

Brianna said...

Have fun! Say hi to Megan for me!

Jackie said...

Am I too late...... oh well. have fun anyway and give megs a hug from us.