Wednesday, September 14, 2005

What a Beautiful day!

Boy! They don't make days much better than today! After all the rain and storms that have whipped through these parts it's nice to feel the warmth of the sun again. The days are starting to feel like Autumn. It's my 2nd favorite season in good ol' MN. Can you guess my favorite? C'mon...it's not hard. You know it!
On another note...for those of you who know My daughter...she's doing fine in London. Having a ball, in fact. I just hope she doesn't spend all her money the first month over there! Ha Ha! Yep! You know Megs. We have much going on around here. Rick and I will celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary on the 20th of Sept. while my Aunt & Uncle will celebrate their 50th on Oct. 8th. What blessings! Marriage is hard work but well worth it! I kinda like the fact that I have someone to grow old with. Now if he would just remember to tell me how beautiful I am (yep, even first thing in the morning) that would be awesome (hee hee). May your marriages and families be blessed as much as mine has been.

2 comments:

granny said...

first of all your best liked season is Nov to March!!
second congratulations on the 25 th. Not many make it that far anymore.
third thank you for the two great grandkids you produced. even tho you couldn't cross your legs til after midnight. (hee hee.)
love you both

Cindy's Closet said...

First of all, I know you're just kiddin' about the season cause you know how much I dislike the long winters. 2nd of all thanks for the well wishes. 3rd...yeah, great kids! I Neva Eva coulda crossed my legs til midnight! She was insistant on being born the 16th of Oct. and that's all there was to it. You know that girl gets everything she wants...right? Love you too!