Sunday, March 12, 2006

oN mY owN!

Ok...so I'm officially on my own this week. Do you ever just kinda breathe a sigh of relief to have your own space for awhile? I Do! I can do whatever I want without interfering with anyone else's space or schedule. Just Me and the Fat Cats! I think I'll start by staying up as long as I want tonight and sleeping in the morning. Then I'll hit it hard to get some work done around here. Rick and I went to a tradeshow for retailers this weekend and I found some great distributors of products I'll be carrying next Christmas. Now the REAL work begins! I may actually end up going bigger than originally planned. It's all so exciting and a little scary too! With 2 great concepts...I can't go wrong! Anyway...getting back to the point...Rick is in Germany this week. If I had a million dollars I coulda gone with him buuuuuut I don't, so I'll save our money for a trip to Utah to see my brother in May. Soooo...Rick left me here to keep an eye on the fat cats (Yeah...like they're REALLY gonna go somewhere) and get some house and business stuff done. BORING!!! I must persevere!
Call me this week if you're bored and need some company. I got nothin' else to do!
Have a good one! Keep smilin'. Spring is here and summer's right around the corner! Yeah!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep her bust so she doesn't spend all of the money. and don't forget....It's her Birthdat of Friday....I made it to Mainz. I can see the Rhine from my room.

Anonymous said...

Keeo her busY....and BirthdaY Long flight....

Cindy's Closet said...

Oh Man! We know what you were reeeally thinking about. Jeez...it never ends! Silly Man!

Megan said...

goodness....dad was a little off with his typing...both times...hmmm,why is that?

Jackie said...

dislexic fingers