Thursday, March 16, 2006

"Bloggin' Momma"

Here we go again...I'm the "Bloggin' Momma" (You too Jackie)! I was trying to wait a few days to post but I just couldn't help but brag about myself today! Let's just say that tomorrow I will turn another year OLDER (blah) but I feel more empowered now than ever before!! I am a small business owner and mother of two wonderful children. I am a certified group fitness instructor and Pilates teacher. I am healthy, happy, and ready for anything life has to offer. Let's just say that I am very thankful to God for all that he has given me (Yes, Rick, that includes you)! So tomorrow morning when I wake up to the fact that I am actually 45....I will be thankful. Thankful for friends and family, thankful for the freedom to do what we want in this free country, and thankful for the means to do it! Ok...and I must admit...I'm thankful that I was able to get the snowblower started today (all by myself) and dig myself out from another snowstorm (somebody shoulda really taken a picture of me...I was covered with snow)! I need to get out for a hot date with my good friend "George" (aka: Georgiann) tomorrow night! Hadja goin' there for a minute didn't I? Ha! Ha! I hope you all have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

yay for 45..... We are at the top of the world arnt we.

granny said...

Ya for the snowblowin Mama. Way to go.