Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I Need an Intervention!

Seriously, I think I'm addicted to blogging! Somebody Save Me!!
Symptom #1: I check my blog 3 times a day to see if anyone has commented.
(Hardly anyone does so I don't know why I continue to check it!)

Symptom #2: I find myself getting anxious about others not updating their blogs.

Symptom #3: I take pictures with my camera while imagining how it will look on
my "Blogger" webpage.

Symptom #4: I have all my Favorite Blogger webpages lined up in a row under "My
Favorites" list so I don't waste time searching for them and can easily
visit each and every one of them at least three times a day to check
their "Comments".

Symptom #5: I actually find myself emailing individuals (and you know who you are)
to inform them they need to update their page.

Intervention is crucial! I would suggest staging a girl's night out to divert my
attention. If this sounds like a good plan to you...call me. Maybe I can pull myself away juuuust long enough....

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I have all the same symptoms. We are just real cool people who have a lot to say and cool pictures to show. We should call ourselves the "bloggin mamma's"

Brianna said...

I was just gonna say, that's pretty much me too! But I have an addtional symptom...as I go threw my day, from time to time I think, hmm, I should remember to write about this on my blog!

granny said...

There are some people that have exciting lives to blog about. Now me!!!! All I can do is watch gramps sleep in his chair. Also listen to him snore so loud I can't here anything on TV. He has a bedroom where he could go, shut the door and then I would just have to watch the roof go up and down. How exciting is this life I ask you?????