Friday, January 20, 2006

Must Be Nice...


Here is a most recent email from my oldest child. I sure wish I had the luxury he has been allowed. Jamey, you're a most desired commodity it seems. Must Be Nice!!

Email to Mom & Dad:
Well, in case you were wondering how my little meeting went last night, it
went very well. They actually put out the idea of bringing me in as a
Senior Designer on their interactive team (which is one of the best in the
midwest). It basically would have been a better position (with some actual
leadership) and a much higher salary. BUT, all things considered, i'm not
going to take the job. Its not what i want to do with myself. I don't want
to be a senior designer at some big agency doing work for Nike, Target,
The Minnesota Wild, etc... i just want to do my own thing. So yeah... in
case you were wondering.

We know you'll be successful...whatever you choose to do Jamey! Congratulations on your successes so far! May you be blessed with many more! Yeah!

.......................................................
Jamey Erickson
www.sevnthsin.com

2 comments:

granny said...

Hey Dude,
follow your heart. You the Dawg.

Jackie said...

What can we say...."The kids got it". That's awesome :)