Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A Day at the Mall

ok....I will admit that I am quite enjoying my time at the mall. The hours are reeeeally long and I get reeeeally bored at times but I've brought my laptop (or should I say Rick's Home Inspection laptop) and so I have something to pass the time with. All my friends seem to have deserted me for the warmth and comfort of their homes and I have no one to visit with (feel sorry for me and come visit soon).I will finally be done on the 15th of February so I'm counting the days! While I'm here, however, I am doing research for my new business next Christmas season. I've been having a lot of success finding the products I want so I think it will be a great success! In the meantime...I have been keeping myself entertained with people watching and chatting with other mall workers. It's all good.....except for the occassional stalker. I have come to realize that sometimes you can be too accommodating to those people who have nothing better to do than pester the kiosk business owners. Seriously! I finally had to contact security and the housekeeping manager in regard to one of their "Stupid" custodians who thinks it's a real "kick" to talk about inapropriate subjects and hang out at my cart at closing to "gawk" and pretend to be cleaning the garbage can! Good Lord in Heaven....save me from this madness! Go take your sick and perverted comments and stares to the Class Act in Cannon Falls....PUULLLEEEEASE! In the meantime...I'll try to keep you all updated a little more frequently. I just don't have anything new to say except..."HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIANNA"!!!! Love you loads!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

You go girl.....Kick that janitor in the bum and tell him to take his comments to the dumpster

Cindy's Closet said...

I know...I AM too friendly. If someone strikes up a conversation I'll talk to them. Sometimes people just won't quit buggin' you once you start. They're the scary ones! Uffda! It's hard to know these days!

Brianna said...

Thanks Cindy! And for the cute e-card!