Sunday, January 01, 2006

I know it's been Awhile...





I finally have a moment to breathe and catch up. For those of you who know me...you know I've been VERY busy lately. So it's now January 1st and I have much to be thankful for and much to look forward to. Megan made it home from the UK safely. Jamey had flown over to visit her for a week and they came back together on Dec. 23rd. That's the only gift I needed to make my Christmas celebration complete :^) !!
We got to spend good quality time together! I wouldn't trade that for a million dollars! With the new year looming ahead I have a few new business ventures in mind. There will be lots of work involved to bring these new ventures to fruition but that's why I have about 6 months to prepare. It will all be good! I'm excited! For those of you who are far away I have posted Christmas pictures. Sorry it's so late but hey! At least I got to it! Have a Happy New Year Everyone!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Happy New Year Cindy, Hope things quiet down for ya. Just take a deep breatha and.....breeeaathhh.

granny said...

great pictures