Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nearly Done....

So I went out today to get a couple more gifts and I'm nearly done with my Christmas shopping. A couple small things for someone and I'll be done! Yay! Now for the wrapping. Rick usually does this but I might help out this year cause I'm home for a change (instead of at the mall) and it will be fun. It's either that or I will bake Cookies and we don't NEED the cookie!. So I think I'll wrap presents. After all...that'll burn calories instead of putting them all on my hips. Uuugh! Wish it would warm up about 20 degrees so I can stop complaining. You know it's cold when Rick actually says he's cold! Stay warm everyone!

2 comments:

granny said...

I've baked cookies and made fudge. Not done shopping yet. I make Gramps do the tree cause I do all the shopping and wrapping.

Megan said...

dade was cold? dade..put a fire in the fireplace. why isn't there one in there anyway? :)