Sunday, December 06, 2009

Meeting Someone Special...

Megan brought her special guy home for a good ol' fashioned meal complete with smoked BBQ Pork (thank you Rick-Yum!) and cheesy potatoes! We were happy to meet Josh. A nice small town boy from Plymouth, MN. This is the only picture I took the whole day! I was busy cooking and preparing. Rick has always been the photographer in our house but has totally slacked in his duties since the kids graduated from high school. I don't get it but, whatever. We're just lucky to have gotten this one shot (taken by me). I'll do better next time (or should I say Rick will).
Thanks for coming to visit Megan and Josh! It was fun!

5 comments:

Brianna said...

Fun! I hope I get to meet him soon!

granny said...

Very cool. Nice picture.

Megan said...

isn't he just cute?! haha..you don't have to answer. only matters what i think anyway! I can't wait to introduce him to everyone. Thanks again for everything Momma and Papa. it was good food and we had a good time. eeee! he makes me giddy!

Cindy's Closet said...

Hee Hee...Very Nice young man. Look forward to sharing more good times together!

Diana said...

Brave...very brave.