Monday, August 24, 2009

Home Again, Home Again...


These are the beautiful flowers my lovely daughter left for us (Thanks Meggie Loo Hoo!) along with a few other wonderful suprises when we got home. Next to the vase is a beautiful alabaster lamp I splurged on. I got it from an area of Italy they mine the stone. It includes all 4 grades of alabaster. Rick has to rewire it so I can actually plug it in since they use different outlets over there, but he's talented enough to figure it out. It'll be beautiful! Kitties were well taken care of but very happy to see us. Both Lilly and Izzy still follow me around the house and meow like crazy if we get out of their sight. They were lonely! Poor baby kitties. They are so Spoiled Rotten and it's all my fault. Oh well...it's not like they're kids or anything so I guess it doesn't matter too much. I'll post more italy pics at a later date. We have so many I need to go through them and upload them and that will take quite a bit of time and effort. So we'll catch ya all later. Ciao and Arrivederci!

1 comment:

Megan said...

OH! the roses opened up so big. they ARE pretty! hehe...lamp looks cool. i can't wait to come home and see you. i miss you and pa. xoxoxox