Sunday, August 09, 2009

5 Days to Italy!!





Only 5 days until we leave for Tuscany, Italy! Our neighbor friends invited us along with another couple to stay in this villa near Lucca, Italy. They have so generously provided the villa, a rented van for touring, a chef to cook our welcome & fairwell dinner, and give us a cooking class! We met with everyone a couple times to plan and we're getting sooo excited! I even packed my luggage today! I have such a busy week ahead of me i didn't want to forget anything if i packed last minute! I even have room left in my suitcase for souvineers! Wonder how much wine and cheese will fit in there? Ha! I'll be posting a few pics throughout the week so stay tuned! In the meantime, for those of you who might be curious, here is the link for the villa website with complete info about the villa, with more pictures and the location...

3 comments:

Megan said...

i'm going to puke i'm so jealous.

granny said...

Have fun and don't do anything i wouldn't do.

Cindy's Closet said...

doors wide open huh Mary?