Monday, August 03, 2009

Autumn Leaves....

This picture is in honor of my Sister-in-law, Jackie who loves the cool fall weather.
We have a beautiful Maple tree next to our backyard patio that is already losing it's leaves!!
Yep-that's right folks...summer is over (even though it never started) and fall is here.
It's a love/hate relationship with me in the fall. I love it so much but hate knowing that winter is just around the corner. Our summer has been chilly and cool but we've had many beautiful days with sun and low humidity. I'm not gonna complain about it. It was nice. Maybe could have been a little warmer. Rick and I will leave for Italy in less than 2 weeks and from what I'm hearing it is hot there right now. So I'll get my taste of summer overseas. Tuscany-here I come!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Pretty. i can't wait to see the leaves change. I love Fall!

Jackie said...

Awwww pretty!!! I love fall :)

granny said...

Cool leaves. Have fun on your trip.