Monday, February 16, 2009

What day is it???

I get so confused while on vacation. You just lose yourself in the tranquility and I had to ask someone what the date was today! We are going to do a couple tours (Paradise Snorkeling and Tulum Mayan ruins along with Xhu Pa Natural Reserve for hiking, shopping, swimming and snorkeling). We scheduled a couple's massage this Thursday. I don't even wear a watch and I drive Rick nuts asking him what time it is. Today we hung out at the resort again. It's just so beautiful and so much to do we hung out at the beach, did some snorkeling, went to a Body Sculpt class (whew! worked my a** off!), and dinner at one of the 8 restaurants. I was serenaded at dinner! It was soooo fun and they have such beautiful voices! I just melt! Hee hee. Then we shopped the open flea market and took in the evening show of dancers (a different one every evening). Now I am catchng up on emails and blogs. WE have unlimited "Free" calls to the states or anywhere else in the world we wish to call! AMAZING! Tomorrow we are either going to do much the same as today (except I'll take in the Pilates class) and go to a different restaurant or we might go to Playa Del Carmen and check it out.They have wonderful flea markets and we can spend the rest of our day in the Palace Resort for Free and check out their facility (supposed to be a golfer's dream!). I wanna do some salsa dancing before we leave Mexico so I'll have to see if I can talk the Old Man into staying up past 10:00pm one night! Ridiculous. I need someone who can stay up with me and do the night life once in awhile...any takers out there? Enjoy the pics...
Can you guess who's feet these are? Notice he's in the shade...what?

Evening show of Mexican dancers


Cindy is serenaded! They make beautiful music!



The Mexican Restaurant (one of 8 different eateries to choose from)




Just one more beautiful shot of one corner of the resort! This place is huge!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Awesome pics Cindy. Sounds like you're having a great time. Looking forward to the next update and photo's

granny said...

Rick finally showed up eating breakfast in your last blog. Love all the pictures. Today I get to play taxi driver again. Have no idea what time his plane comes in, so will sit and wait.

Megan said...

Looks great! I can't wait to go there in 4 days! WOO HOO! have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't be surprised at all if you chose to stay forever. Looks like your kind of lifestyle - the sun, the swimming, and especially the serenading. ENJOY! - dorene