Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our First Full Day In the Mayan Riviera...

Aventura Spa Palace Resort at night...Gorgeous!
Rick eating breakfast outdoors...

Paradise...



Wandering paths to get you from here to there! This resort has 1,265 rooms. We literally walk a mile to get from one end to the other! We definitely get our workout and burn off the calories we eat from all the yummy food! On my schedule tomorrow...sleep in, breakfast at 10:00, pilates at 11:00, then fun in the sun another day at the beach! Yay!


Going to the beach...80 degrees and sunny! Perfect!





3 comments:

Brianna said...

dah, I wanna!!!

granny said...

Rick eating breakfast didn't show up. What was he eating? Looks like fun.

Jackie said...

Too hot for me but I wanna be there when it's about 72, ha !!

It looks amazing, I wanna see more picture (rick in his speedo). Hope you have a great week