Friday, February 20, 2009

Shout Out to GRANT!


Happy Birthday Grant! In honor of your birthday your uncle Rick and I went to a historical site located in Tulum, Mexico. See if you can find it on a map to see how far away we are from you right now! I thought of you the whole time we were learning about the Mayan people that lived there. We learned about what great mathematicians and architechs they were. It reminded me of you and how you like to learn about everything new in the world. I wish you could have been there with us but we will share pictures and stories when we get back home. In the meantime, I hope your day was just as special as you are. Uncle Rick and I will come to visit you real soon to bring you a gift and celebrate your being one year older. Love you MUCH!!

Unclerick and Auntie C.

No comments: