Thursday, January 03, 2008

Ringing in the New Year!

Well...I'm finally done at the mall and it was not a very profitable season. Seems it wasn't worth the headache & stress it caused me. I have decided that after 4 years it's time to call it quits and go through a Holiday season relaxed and happy for a change. Thanks to all who supported me in my effort. I have quite a bit to catch up on and haven't even taken down the christmas tree yet. I am still working every day at Ashdown Publishing, as I was doing before, and not able to get out of there when I would like to. Sooo much to do. We are hiring another person to help out so I'm hoping this will help relieve the stress we are all feeling. I have started working out again and trying to eat better too! All is going well and I'm feeling better except for the stress of work. But the exercise helps. Tomorrow I will switch my focus to Megan and my criuise coming up Feb 1st. I just received a packet in the mail before Christmas and looked at it briefly before I realized all the preparation we must do before we actually embark on this vacation. So this is my new focus tomorrow. Then when it's all done I can relax. (But you all know I won't, don't cha?) There is always something else to do. I will try to blog a little more frequently to keep you updated. I know you can hardly wait. Ha! Have a good weekend everyone!

3 comments:

granny said...

Heres to a less stressful year. Relax and have a little fun in your life. Yea for vacations.

Brianna said...

I'm sorry you didn't have a more profitable season :( Yes you need to relax now and go on a cruise!!!

Jackie said...

I wanna go.....