Sunday, January 20, 2008

Just Friggin Stupid....

Seriously...what would possess anyone in their right mind to go outside and play football when the windchills are in the -30's??!!!! OUT OF THEIR MINDS IS WHAT THEY ARE! I know that the Wisconsin Packer's take great pride in proving their tough but COME ON! It's not even pretty to watch!! Their breath freezes the second it hits the air! Someone needs to remind me why I live here when it's this cold! Family or not! I can't handle it! I will run to the car (has to be pre-heated or in the heated garage), then run to the store, then back to the car, and into the house! And all the while my eyes are watering from the wind blowing in my face & freezing my skin! There will be no dawdling for this gal! uh uh! No Way! Now just watch it be in the 30's and 40's while I'm gone and on my wonderful carribean trip. It'll be my luck! I keep telling myself that it's only a couple more months until spring. Please remind me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh that fresh chill in the face is just soooo refreshing. Hang in there, it wont belong now

granny said...

At least I won't be here when it turns into the ice age again.

Megan said...

why do you even care if it's only 30 degrees here while we're in PARADISE??? that's what i can't wrap my head around. are you NUTS? WHO CARES IF IT'S 40...it'll be 70s and 80s where we are! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO...so cut it out...in 2 weeks we'll have it made. fresh tropical drink in my hand and the wind in my hair. ahhhhhh....