Tuesday, June 26, 2007

READY...SET...CUT!

So I was all set to update my blog. I've been waiting for a week or more to take a picture of the beautiful patio chairs that Rick painted for me! I got Rick's camera ready, positioned the chairs for their photo, & Wah-Lah! Camera doesn't work! Now we have NO CAMERA in the house that works!! I'm frustrated to say the least! You'll all just have to stop in to see them I guess. Anyone interested in a grand fiesta party complete with comfortable/gorgeous chairs should stop by! I wanna have a fiesta party. I think I may just have to do that. Only thing is I need the weather to cooperate and it doesn't like to do that here in Minnesooooota! So until we figure this camera thing out...you'll all have to anticipate the beauty or come out yourself to take a peek.
That's all I got! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Pictures or no picture I always appreciate an update. Hope you're having a great summer....so far

Megan said...

chair s are pretty mom. still wish they were the same color as the deck...like they were my whole life.

i'm wary to come see them in person. cell phone photo doesn't do it justice.