Friday, June 01, 2007

Feels Good!

I finally had an evening that had no expectation or committment. It was sooo nice. A couple glasses of wine...my favorite program...my kitties by my side...Ricky Dean wandering around doin' his thing. It just felt good. Knowing I could sleep in tomorrow morning. Knowing we are going to fumble around the house and just do what we want to do. It felt good. I am happy with that. It's been several months since I felt this way ...maybe the last time was in Manzanillo,MX in February. I just hope the weather cooperates so we can work outside. Hopefully I can post a few pics. I don't have a camera anymore (one that works) and Rick has his camera set for too high dpi so I can't upload them. Oh well....we'll see if I can figure it out. If not...you'll have to imagine. But that's what we used to do anyway, right? Enjoy your weekend everyone!

3 comments:

granny said...

Happy relaxing.

Anonymous said...

HOW DOOOOOO YOU KEEP UP????

Megan said...

i wish i had a cool name like unclerick

alas...