Saturday, June 09, 2007

Graduation and open houses

Another weekend of graduation open houses. At least the weather was a little nicer than last weekend. It's so amazing to go to these parties to celebrate a new beginning for all these former dancers. You know the ones I mean...all those little girls who danced in Just For Kix and later danced with all the passion and desire I had dreamed they'd have for dance team in High School. This year was the smallest group of open houses I had (only 6). I think it's because I haven't been coaching for 2 years and the girls tend to forget. I still wish them all the very best! They are all girls who exceed expectations in everything they do and worked soooo hard to git-R-done! I'm so proud of all of them. Tears well in my eyes at this very moment just thinking about the little pink tutu's or cute little blue and white sailor suits ! Oh yeah! The memories! God Bless you all. Now show us all What Ya Got!

2 comments:

Just Paul said...

Hey Cindy,

When these women allow themselves the opportunity to slow down and look back at some of those very special moments of their lives, they will remember how you touched them and helped shape them. You may even be fortunate enough to hear from some of them. Your role in these young lives will not be forgotten.

Cindy's Closet said...

Thanks Paul! That's the reward of coaching. I still miss it.