Saturday, May 13, 2006

This is the view from our balcony suite in Snowbird, Utah. We arrived safely at 3:00pm. The lodge complex is huge and there are still skiers and snowboarders on the mountains! We got to see some of them while we sat on a patio at the Snowbird Center where there are shops and restaurants. We sat in the sun and listened to a Blues Band sipping drinks and people watched. It was fun! Then we went up to the spa center and scheduled massages and I signed up for the Yoga class in the morning. For some reason I couldn't talk Rick into coming along. Go figure! We spent time in the open air rooftop jacuzzi and pool before the massages and then got to have a duo massage after that. If you've never done it before....You MUST!! This was our gift to each other...mine for mother's day and Rick's for his birthday. This has been the most surprising vacation! Nothing has been planned out and we're free to do what we want to do. I can hardly wait to see what tomorrow brings! Only thing I know for sure is dinner with my brother Greg and his wife Sharay. I haven't seen him in years and have yet to meet his new wife. I hope you are all enjoying the pictures. Wish you were here to share it with us. It's been soooo amazing!! Miss you all!

4 comments:

granny said...

Glad your having the time of your life. Happy mothers day and thanks for the card in the mail and on the puter.

Jackie said...

FUNNNNNNNNN I wanna go.
You neva tole me how much fun it would be.....neva

Megan said...

Mommy...happy mother's day. I hope you read your card today! i worked all day and thought about how nice it would have been to have you home with me. I miss you...a lot.

Cindy's Closet said...

I did indeed read my card you made for me! Thank you Meggie Loo Hoo! I miss you too! Keep the homefires burnin' and we'll be home next week. Love you!