Friday, May 19, 2006


Rick and I went for another hike in the canyon on Wednesday. It is sooo beautiful I just have to share more pictures! I wanted to share a special picture but I realized that Rick didn't take a picture...he took a video and I can't post it on this blog. It was so weird...we were walking along and found this creepy old abandoned shelter area just off the beaten path so we went to check it out! As we were wandering around we heard this music in the distance. I turned to Rick and he said, "I hear music!". So we sat quietly for a bit and, sure enough, it was coming toward us! What we heard was beautiful bagpipes! Sooo...we hustled back to the path just in time to take a video of an older man walking along playing his bagpipes!! We just stared in amazement. It was such a beautiful sound in amoungst the canyon, river, and mountainous area! I don't think I will ever forget that unexpected experience. Oh the wonders of the world!

No comments: