Saturday, May 20, 2006

Just tourists


We spent part of the day in downtown SLC in a shopping area called Trolley Square. It's an old trolley station that's been converted to a mall. They had a lot of cool unique shops and a Hard Rock Cafe. We had lunch there and took some pictures. I'm standing next to Madonna's Corset she wore in her 1987 UK tour. I remember this and thought it was pretty cool at the time. Hee hee! Rick opted for the more conservative picture (it figures). This was a really cool Hard Rock! It had tons of memorabilia and it's only 8 years old!

2 comments:

granny said...

Why do they call it Hard Rock?

Cindy's Closet said...

I really don't know why it's called the Hard Rock. I'll have to ask at the next one I visit. My guess would be because they play hard rock-n-roll. But, I dunno.