Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Delights!

Even the deer and turkey get a special Christmas treat! Later we counted 12 deer and 4 turkeys!

Kate and Major Briggs. Sorry-I couldn't get the picture to turn! It was saved vertical but won't load correctly to this stupid blog! Anyone know how I can fix it? Jackie??

All the good eats at the Erickson family gathering!

Getting ready for the perfect photo shot!
And yet again-sideways picture! Ugh! If you need to lay down to see it I guess you should. This one is beautiful!
 Such a sweet picture of Audrey meeting Major Briggs!

 Present opening is such pandemonium! But fun too!

Another perfect sideways picture! Jamey loves his dog! 

 Perfect picture...sorta! Love this one of Megan and Josh!


 Audrey in her sleigh that Great Grandpa Erickson made for her!

 Oh! The Excitement!

Jamey, Kate, and Major Briggs

 Megan and Josh in their new Jammies!

 Megan, Josh, Kate, Jamey, & of course Major Briggs

 Jamey cooling off in the snow after the hot tub! Silly!

 Hot Tub follies are welcome here!

Major needed a nap after all the Christmas fun!

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Sweet blog Cindy, you got some good pictures!

Megan said...

hehe. lots of good pictures in there. It was so nice to be home with my family. Josh and I really enjoyed our time there. Thanks everyone, for everything!

Mom, if you rotate the photos in picture viewer and then save them again, they won't be sideways when you post them. you have to edit them before you post them.

silly!

Cindy's Closet said...

Yeah...I do that Megan. And I save them so they are vertical but for some reason the blogger puts them sideways again. It's so frustrating! I've tried everything I can think of but there's no options in the blogger editing. When I go back to the pictures I used they are saved vertical so I don't know what to say or do! Uugh!