Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Cookies

 Megan and Rick tried out the new spritz cookie maker Magan got me for Christmas! I think they both ate more of the batter then cookies that went to the oven! Oh well. It's all about the bonding experience I guess!



I just don't know why I can't turn my pictures around on this stupid blog! For whatever reason it won't upload them correctly even though I save them! Anyone have any suggestions? It's sooo frustrating. 
This is a sideways view of the beautiful snowflake European Crystal for your sunny window or Christmas tree! Special pricing for Christmas- $28 (reg. $42). Call or email me for delivery by Christmas! What a beautiful unique gift for anyone looking to add a little positive energy into your space!

4 comments:

granny said...

I could never make them cookies. They would always stick to the gun. I gave up.

Megan said...

oh gran, then you weren't getting the right consistency! Father and I are professionals. That was fun!

Cindy's Closet said...

While these 2 kids were baking cookies, I was sampling the wine with Christmas tunes and "A Miracle on 34th Street"! What a fantastic day!

Brianna said...

Cute! I like the picture of Rick smiling at Megan, fun times.