Saturday, January 24, 2009

Freezin' My Butt Off!



Ok...as if you need to hear it one more time....I'M FREEZING!!!! And these pictures makes me sick with the thought of summer!! I can't take it anymore!


So next winter you will find me in a warm cozy place in southern Texas ON THE BEACH for 2 months beginning in January!! Yup! That's a promise! I will drive down with my kitties and we'll park ourselves on the beach until spring. The above images are of a condominium that can be rented monthly for really reasonable rates! Mark my words...it'll be done! My friends from the mall clued me in on this little piece of information. Meggie Loo Hoo...you wanna come along? All you need to do is be able to work from home (or at the beach-hee hee). More details to follow.

3 comments:

granny said...

Looks nice, but I like my own bed.

Cindy's Closet said...

YOu could bring your own bed along. Just tow it in a UHaul. I will stop at nothing to get out of this frigid tundra!

Megan said...

Oh Mom...what are you gonna do when the grandkids are born? Suppose you'll move closer to the cities too? Just...be content to sit in the house next to the warm fire. In a few years (like 7) you can go drive to wherever you want...time flies when you just roll with it.